Let’s light up your way!
Thank you for purchasing a TowAide Wireless TowLight!
Wiring Lead Definitions
Green => Left Turn
White => Right Turn
Black => Ground
Red => Stop
- To gain access to the front part unscrew the set screw on top.
- Loosen the transponder tube by unscrewing the set screw located at the end of the plug. Loosen it just enough that the tube slides in.
- Push the transponder tube toward the front end to pop the RV 7-pin tip out.
- You will see three colored wires. Mark their location and unscrew them off.
- Insert the new replacement transmitter.
- Screw the wires as color code labeled above and the marked locations. Pin out is by shown below.
- Insert the new transmitter in place.
- Push the front end in place and screw the set screw.
- Push the transponder tube end in till it push against the front plug and screw the end set screw back in. Don’t push the too far or over-tighten the screw. It might damage the transponder.
- Now you are done! The transponder is ready for use.
Leave a comment