Let’s Light Up Your Way!
Thank you for purchasing a TowAide Wireless TowLight!
Parts included: The Light, Transmitter, and a Cigarette Lighter Charge Cord (DC charger).
Electronics are fully potted to withstand moisture, corrosion, or vibration damage.
- First, plug the transmitter into the connector socket on the truck.
- Power the TowLight on by flipping the On/Off switch to the ‘On’ position.
- The light will go through a brief flash sequence
- The TowLight should now be fully operational for wireless turn signals.
- Use the 12VDC power charger cord provided to recharge the TowLight.
- It takes 6-8 hours to fully recharge the battery.
- Plug the charger after every use to extend battery life.
- Check the light is securely fastened to the load and the magnets are clean of debris.
- Use caution when securing the TowLight to the vehicle. Keep your fingers clear.
- Batteries must be disposed of properly. Do not short circuit or dispose of in fire.
- Batteries are supplied partially discharged and must be charged prior to use.
- The transmitter tube end should be clear of any metal objects.
- Metallic objects absorb wireless energy and reduce transmitter range
- Transmitter should point in the direction of the lights.